According to Jim Henson, "Kids don't remember what you try to teach them. They remember what you are." and "We never know which lives we influence, or when or why." by Stephen King. Hi, my name is Maricar Joy N. Chua, you may call me Teacher Maricar. I took up Bachelor of Elementary Education major in General Education. I love reading novels, watching movies (romcom) and listening to music (sad songs); doing these stuff touches our hearts and feeds our souls. I start loving English when I was in high school because my English teacher makes the environment fun and productive.
Facts about me:
1. I love writing love letters and freestyle poems.
2. I am a kid at heart it simply means I love doing children's stuff like watching cartoons.
3. I am a hopeless romantic.
4. When you talk to me every day I get easily attached to you.
5. I love sweets and spicy foods.
6. When I have my free time, I locked myself in a room and read 2-3 pocketbooks in a day.
7. I love the DIY stuff.
If you're interested, come and join my class. Let's learn together. See you online!